Friday, June 27, 2008

I love my job!


I was just thinking this morning how much i love what i do. There have been some days where i am so jealous at dale for getting to go to work in the mornings when i was stuck in the house all day. (days where all the kids have the flu, they wake up at 5 a.m.....again, days where i have the flu and the kids don't. you know what i mean.) But i would have to say that today is definately one of those days where i am not jealous. we are gonna just hang out today, slow down the pace, read books, have fun and enjoy this wonderful weather. And might i say that i am thankful to my wonderful husband who goes out on the high seas to pillage and plunder for us just so i can stay home.

4 comments:

agentpipes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It's me pleasure, my Diamond from the Seas! You're the captain of my heart.

Anonymous said...

Shablam!!!

candi said...

What's this talk i hear of diamonds? You are so sweet to pillage diamonds for me!