Monday, June 30, 2008


I got to hold some pretty cute babies today. A friend of mine had twin baby girls on Sunday and I got to go and sniff them. I swear, every time I go to a baby ward in a hospital it is like a contagious disease for me. I get the baby sickness. It only seems to last for a few days, but I promise it is bad. Now for all intents and purposes, I don't really want tobe pregnant anymore and go through the whole baby thing again, but honestly, after you have seen how cute they are....... Now I knew this about myself and am glad that I knew it so I have been vaccinated against the "let's have a baby virus" but I am telling you, I would definately not have been immune to wanting another one after seeing how cute those little girls are. So let me just say congratulations Brianna and Caleb! I know that you don't even have a blog but I am so excited for you anyway!


Here is a pretty cute picture of Wyatt! I can't figure out how to get the babies pictures on here so just for effect.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one cute baby you got there.