Friday, July 4, 2008

Gotta love it


It's July 4th! I love this time of year, a swamp cooler puts a little bit of a damper on just how quickly it should go away and be cooler again, but needless to say, I just love the attitude that comes with the middle of summer. Back home in Indiana, so many memories of cool summer weather that you could actually have barbeques outside without needing a swimming pool flood my mind. I remember lazy summer days filled with lemonade and iced tea, hot dogs, burgers and chips. Boy, if that isn't the epitome of the American dream then what is. Anyway, with all this rambling, I almost forgot on this great holiday to enjoy life and be with family and friends. So today I am thinking of doing that to the fullest. Thanks to Mischel and Mark for opening up their house to an entire town full of people including us. Happy fourth of July!

2 comments:

agentpipes said...

That is a really great pic you took! I love you.

Jaime said...

Shablam!!!