Thursday, July 24, 2008

No country for old what?

So last night I decided to watch the movie "No Country For Old Men". It came in the mail, Dale was at work, and I seriously needed to sit down and rest for a while. So instead of reading my bible or doing something constructive like I really should have been doing, I decided to waste a good two hours of my life (might I say that I will never get those hours back). Anyway, I will get on with my point now. I guess I have to ask....if anyone has seen that movie and got an actual point out of it, please let me know. I still don't actually understand what the movie was trying to get across. It just ended! I kind of wanted to watch it again just to see if I missed something but then I would probabaly be upset that I wasted even more time with it. I thought the acting was good though. If anyone got something out of that movie feel free to let me know. And I still don't understand why it is called that. And I also think the bad guy in this movie is extremely creepy he is probably the most creepy bad guy I have seen, besides Freddy Krueger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shablam!

Jaime said...

Well, the point of the movie was....

If you are out hunting and happen across some dead drug guys and a bundle of money, don't bring them water because
1) they will already be dead when you return
2) they will send a psychotic assassin that will try to kill you with an air compressor
3) The assassin might break his arm in a car accident and have to buy a t-shirt from some neighbor kid.

T.J. and I saw this and voted it the most disturbing movie of the new millennium.

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you about the Millennium. You don't want to be on the other end of the stick if you get my drift! The government is behind all the evil in the world. Don't you think with all the decent people in the world the world would get better and not worse?!!! It's so obvious that the government is polluting the world with their hate and war mongering - why have we all fallen for it? Wait a minute, did I get left behind?