Sunday, July 13, 2008

Talk About Relaxing!!

What a nice weekend we had. I am a little sad to see it go actually. Isn't that the way it usually is with weekends? I think if you ask me though, I can't see too much we could have done differently this weekend. Actually slowing the pace down, not doing much of anything and just the right amount of hanging out with friends made it absolutely wonderful. I hope I haven't been completely lazy because that would stink to have to shake out of that at work tommorrow. It has been nice while it lasted.

Here are some exciting new things:
--Just booked a vacation spot on San Onofre Beach near Camp Pendleton, very cool!
--Got a nice rain tonight and cooled the house off enough to actually sleep tonight.
--The kids are all tucked nicely into their beds.
--We have some really great friends.
--My birthday is this week!
--Did I mention that we are taking a much needed vacation in August, actually the best part is the planning so if anyone has any suggestions for cool things to do in California, send them this way.

Okay, I am done blubbering now. Happy reading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be very nice to get away from all this secret agent and Mrs. secret agent work. Sometimes my involvement in top secret government work is tiring. Thank you again for setting up this one.

I only have Pipes for you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't say

"Shablam"

yet.

I have been busy.

candi said...

i knew there was a reason why i just didn't feel compelled to go on to another post. it just wasn't complete without the shablam! I can continue in peace with my blog now. thanks